Wedding Favours For The Perfect Day
Looking for something more original than sugared almonds as wedding favours for your Big Day? (of course, we have sugared almonds if you want those too!) We have loads of ideas for wedding favours that are lots more fun… and memorable. And you can be certain they will get your guests talking!
Top Wedding Favours Tip!
Just don’t make the mistake I made once! I included Candy Whistles in the wedding favours sweets in the middle of each of the tables at a friend’s wedding… and after a few drinks the noise was almost deafening!
So… What Wedding Favours Can We Help You With?
Stacks and stacks!
We have a massive range of sweets (about 650 and counting) which you can choose from, to create the perfect wedding favours.
The most popular wedding favours at the moment are the Bespoke Mini Glass Jars of Sweets that you can see in the picture – with a personalised mop top on the top and finished with a ribbon tied in a bow.
We can fill these stunning wedding favours with pretty well anything you like.
- The Penny Sweets Mix is extremely popular, hardly surprising since it’s a selection of true retro classics.
- Or we can make up a Boiled Sweets Mix, or Gourmet Jelly Beans (very good if you want to tie in with a particular colour scheme.)
- Or we have a wide selection of delicious Foil Covered Chocolate Hearts - again in a range of colours.
- Or lots more Heart Shaped Sweets, Pink Sweets… and stacks more. As you can see you’re spoilt for choice!
- Or we can make up Large Traditional Sweet Jars for you – maybe one per table as wedding favours to share?
We can even, subject to minimum quantities, personalise seaside rock for you… YES… the bride’s and groom’s names preserved in sticks of rock for posterity!
Minimum Quantities For Wedding Favours
Bags of assorted sweets – 150 minimum
We pack everything in clear plastic bags for hygiene and we can even supply you with little white paper bags to put the bags into – if you want to go for the real Old Fashioned Sweetshop feel…
Glass mop top jars (filled with any sweets you like!) – 50 minimum
So How Does It Work?
It’s ever so simple – just tell us what you are interested in using the easy wedding favours enquiry form below:
[gravityform id=1 name=WeddingFavour Enquiry Form title=false ajax=true]
Alternatively, if you’d prefer to phone us… just call 01254 262160.. and we’ll help you to find the perfect wedding favours for your big day.