Ideal for Mothers Day and as a fun alternative to hollow Easter Eggs
More and more, people are using A Quarter Of to find unusual and quirky gifts for their friends, mums, girlfriends, husbands, spaniels and grannies. “But WHY???” We hear you ask! Well, it’s simple:
1. The giftboxes are totally FABULOUS.
We have handmade wooden boxes, designed especially for us to look as nostalgic and uncommercial as possible, just like the good old days! We also have groovy printed boxes, uplifting enough to lighten anybody’s day, and lovely old-fashioned jars, big and small.
2. And then there’s the FILLINGS (mmmmm… yum!).
People LOVE to be reminded of the sweets they used to buy as children, and our delicious sweets make people SMILE and reminisce. Oh, and did we mention just how lip-smackingly scrumptious our sweets are?
3. It’s all about DETAIL.
It’s the little things, like the ribbon, the tissue paper, the little gift message, that makes a gift special. We are obsessive about the little extra touches, and each gift box is carefully assembled and packed to ensure it arrives in tip-top condition.
4. EASY, hassle-free ordering process.
Once you’ve chosen the gift box, add it to your basket, go to the checkout and input the delivery address and payment details, and hey presto!
5. You can send it direct to the lucky recipient with a gift message.
6. We’re QUICK!
So if it’s a last-minute purchase (shame on you!), we can turn it around within the same day (if requested), and get it delivered the next day.
7. We’re totally passionate about CUSTOMER SERVICE.
If you have any questions, problems, or if you need gift inspiration, you can email us or call us and we’ll be delighted to help!
We have a wide range of gift options, and it’s growing all the time. Here are some examples of our fantastic Assortment Boxes and Jars:
- Wooden Boxes of Nostalgia
- Gift Assortment – Love Me Do
- Gift Assortment – Luscious Liquorice
- Boiled Sweet Selection Jar
- Jelly Sweets Selection Jar
- Large Kilner Jars (stacks of fillings!)
- Mini Glass Gift Jars (stacks of fillings!)